The Mt Warning Community Preschool program caters for children aged from 3 to 5 years.
Through our programme we:
• Weave a living curriculum and child – centred programme based on principles outlined in National Quality Framework (NQF) and EYLF ( Early Years Learning Framework);
• Strive to empower children by using their thoughts and ideas as co-constructors of our programme, respecting our children as agents of their own learning;
• Promote each child’s confidence and positive self image through a range of provisions, experiences and opportunities that build on their understandings, skills, values and sensitivities and promote success;
• Advocate an inclusive approach in supporting all children’s growth of identity, self esteem and critical thinking; and
• See our families and community as co-creators of our curriculum, respecting their contributions to our programme and practices.
Playgroup is back Monday 9:30-11:30. Amy Carroll is our beautiful playgroup co-ordinator.
Playgroup is a space at our preschool in which families can gather to connect and feel supported. Children from birth to school age are welcome to attend. Whilst Amy is one of our dear educators, and ensures resources and activities are appropriate, engaging and fun, her role is not of supervision. Families are to ensure they are adequately supervising their own children whilst attending playgroup.
For Term One 2022, we are asking families to only donate if they can, and to not feel stressed if they can not contribute to a playgroup fee. In past, we have asked for a contribution as this covers the costings of resources.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 66 795313 to find out more.