The Mt Warning Community Preschool program caters for children aged from 3 to 5 years.
Through our program we aim;
• To implement a child - centred program based on principles outlined in NSW curriculum and EYLF ( Early Years Learning Framework);
• To strive to empower children by using their thoughts and ideas to develop the program;
• To promote each child’s confidence and positive self image through a range of provisions, experiences and opportunities that build on their understandings, skills, values and sensitivities and promote success;
• To implement an inclusive approach to positivity support children’s growth of identity, self esteem and critical thinking; and
• To encourage each child to reach their full potential in accordance with their daily ability.