• We value each child as unique and having individual needs.
• We acknowledge that each child brings their sense of being, belonging and becoming with them into our preschool community and those sensibilities are honoured and celebrated.
• We value and support children with additional needs in our environment by providing information and pathways to support services for parents, collaborative problem solving and training for the educators in the service.
• We value play based experiences and provide a program based on these to facilitate children’s learning.
• Our service program is underpinned by The Early Years Learning Framework for Australia – Belonging, Being and Becoming 2009 (EYLF):
➢ Belonging – acknowledges children’s interdependence with others (family, cultural group, neighbourhood, wider community) and the basis of relationships defining identities;
➢ Being – recognises the importance of here and now in children’s lives; and
➢ Becoming – reflects the process of rapid and significant change that occurs in the early years.